For a Constituent Society member to become a member of ISH A full list of those constituent societies can be seen here:
- Please complete the Individual Application "Member of a Constituent Society" form online.
If you are NOT a member of one of our active Constituent Society and wish to join ISH:
1. Please complete the Individual Application "Not a member of a Constituent Society" form online.
2. Follow the instructions to send your application including your credentials to ISH along with the requested documents* . Once the credentials committee has reviewed your application, ISH will notify you.
*To complete the process to become a member you find below a list of documents. Your application will be viewed by our membership committee. Afterwards you will receive notice:
Resume or Curriculum Vita with information on your field of education and University.
A list and description of your previous training experiences in hypnosis (e.g. workshops and conferences attended, certifications obtained, etc.).
A copy of your license, registration or credential to practice.
New Constituent Society (CS) Membership
If you would like to become a NEW International Society of Hypnosis (ISH) Constituent Society Member, you can:
- Apply online by completing the online form.
- Complete the attached .pdf and email the form to info@ISHhypnosis.org
- OR mail to ISH, PO Box 602, Berwyn, PA 19312, USA. Please include complete credit card billing information.
- After completing your application, please select the option below to submit your New Application Processing Fee of $150 USD. We will contact you to let you know of your approval status.
- After your application has been approved, you will receive an invoice for the remainder of your dues.